CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Date, CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form, UGC NET 2018 Notification, UGC NET Online Application 2018
- 1 CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
- 2 UGC NET 2018 Application Form | Download UGC NET Notification 2018
- 2.1 UGC NET Exam Date (Schedule) 2018 | UGC NET 2018 Examination Date
- 2.2 UGC NET Eligibility Criteria | CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form Ability
- 2.3 UGC NET Syllabus 2018 | Download CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- 2.4 UGC NET 2018 Exam Syllabus PDF | Check UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) will go to start process of the Application form. According to Social Media Information the UGC NET Examination 2018 will conduct on the November 2018. The National Eligibility Test (NET) examination conducts to eligibility of Indian candidates for Junior Research Fellowship and for Assistant Professor or for both. Eligible applicant applies application form and become part of examination. In this article candidates get information of the CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form, Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Syllabus and other information which required to candidates.
UGC NET 2018 Application Form | Download UGC NET Notification 2018
Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education conduct national level eligibility test to provide certificate eligibility regarding to Junior Research Fellowship and for Assistant Professor in Indian colleges/Universities. Interested candidates besides the education qualification, applicant also needs to have age limitation to UGC NET Exam 2018. The application form will invite as online mode and at time of registration form candidates must need to Complete Registration Part-I and Registration Part-II. The UGC NET 2018 Registration Part-I application form fill to get registration number to apply application form. After that complete all steps of the Application Form Candidates take a print out of it to future uses of it.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
UGC NET Exam Date (Schedule) 2018 | UGC NET 2018 Examination Date
|S. No||Name of Event||Related Date|
|1||Date to Releasing Official Notification||Update Soon|
|2||Date to Start UGC NET Application Form||Update Soon|
|3||Last Date to Fill UGC NET Application Form||Update Soon|
|4||Date to Correction In Application Form||Update Soon|
|5||Date to Release written Examination Admit Card||Update Soon|
|6||Date to UGC NET Exam 2018||Update Soon|
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria | CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form Ability
Applicants have Master’s Degree universities in Humanities, Social Science, Computer Science and Application, Electronic Science Etc from Government Recognized University. They Have 55% Marks for General and 50% Marks for OBC/SC/PWD Candidates in respective subject. Besides This, Ph.D. qualified can also apply and students who are pursuing the Master’s Degree in Final Year can also apply.
Junior Research Fellowship: Candidates age should be not more than 28 Years and 5 Years relaxation is provided to the candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
Assistant Professor: There is No Upper Age Limit for the UGC NET exam for Assistant Professor, all age group candidates can apply application form.
Application Fee: At time registration application form candidates pay Rs.600/- for General, Rs.300/- for OBC and Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD through the Credit/ Debit Card. Candidates also can pay application fee through the Challan generated from the website at any branch of Syndicate / Canara / ICICI / HDFC Bank.
How to Apply CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018
- Just now candidates login official link.
- Now select link of the other site and click on UGC NET.
- Candidates get home page of the UGC NET 2018.
- Click on the Apply application form.
- Now complete part of Registration –I and Registration-II.
- Pay application fee according their category.
- Submit Application Form and Save it to future reference.
UGC Net 2018 Application Form >>>>> Check Here
UGC NET Syllabus 2018 | Download CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Candidates need to read below mention several steps to conformation UGC NET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018. At below we provide detail of examination mode, examination type, Paper Syllabus, Number of Question and other which one important.
- Examination Type: The examination will conduct as Pen Paper Mode (OMR Bases)
- Question Type: Question will ask as the Multi Choice and each question have four alternatives to select right one of them.
- Number of Question Paper: The examination divided in three parts. Each part has different section to question.
- Number of Question: The paper –I consist 65 question and candidates attempt 50 question and Paper –II consist 50 multi choice question and paper-III consist 75 questions.
- Time Duration: The paper –I and Paper –II completed in 1 ¼ Hours and Paper-III completed in 2 ½ Hour.
- Paper Language: The examination question paper available in the Hindi & English both languages.
- Maximum Marks: The paper –I and Paper –II conduct 100 Marks and Paper-III conduct to 150 Marks.
UGC NET 2018 Exam Syllabus PDF | Check UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018
|Exam Session||Paper||Max Marks||Number of Question||Time Duration|
|First||Paper-I||100 Marks||60 out of which 50 ( question to be attempted)||1¼ Hr. (09:30 AM to 10:45 AM)|
|Second||Paper-II||100 Marks||50 questions (all are compulsory)||1¼ Hr. (11:15 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Third||Paper-III||150 Marks||75 questions (all are compulsory)||2½ Hr. (02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
UGC NET Admit Card 2018 | Download UGC NET 2018 Call Letter
The examination will conduct on the November 2018 and candidates will able to access their UGC NET 2018 Admit Card last week Sept 2018. Here on this page we will also provide link to download admit card. At time of download UGC NET Call Letter candidates have require registration number and date of birth. For upcoming latest information of this examination candidates keep in touch with this page and get latest information of it.