IIFT 2018 Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, IIFT Online Application Form, IIFT Registration 2018, IIFT 2018 Exam Date, IIFT Eligibility Criteria, IIFT Syllabus 2018
IIFT 2018 Registration
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of top 10 business schools of India which offers MBA courses in International Business (IB). The admission process will complete through entrance examination and examination conduct as IIFT. Candidates those are interested to admission must need to appear in IIFT Examination which will conduct in November month at various predefined examination center. Here on these portal candidates completely check information of IIFT 2018 Application Form Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result and much more. We will mention detail to become source official notification and data.
IIFT 2018 Application Form
According to official information the IIFT Application Form 2018 will invite as online mode. Eligible and interested candidates are able to access online link to apply form in first week July month. Whenever candidates go to apply form must complete all steps of it such as IIFT Registration 2018, Apply Online (Education, Address, Upload Photo & Signature, Pay Application Sections). At last after successfully submission application candidates take a print out of it to future uses of it. Call student those want to apply IIFT 2018 Application wait to July month, but now continue their examination preparation according it. For more detail candidates visit to official link of it.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
IIFT 2018 Exam Date (Schedule)
|Date to Starting Of Application Form||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||1st week of September 2018|
|Last Date to Obtain Application Form Offline||1st week of September 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt Of Filled-In Application Form||1st week of September 2018|
|Last Date for Obtaining And Receiving Application Form for Foreign Nationals/Nris/Children Of Nris||3rd week of February 2018|
|Issue Date of IIFT Admit Card||3rd week of November 2018|
|Date of IIFT Examination 2018||4th week of November 2018|
|Declaration of IIFT Result 2018||4th week of December 2018|
|Date of Group Discussion, Interview And Essay Writing||January/February 2019|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2018
Before apply IIFT Application Form 2018 candidates must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria of IIFT 2018 given below as.
- Education Qualification: – Candidate must possess bachelor’s degreeof minimum 3-duration in any discipline from a recognized University or institute.
- Appearing Candidates:-Candidates those appearing in graduation final year examination also apply. However, candidates required to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination latest by 7th October 2018.
- Age Limit:– There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to be eligible for IIFT 2018.
- Application Fee: – The Application Fee is 1550/-for General candidates; Rs.775/- for SC/ST candidates and US $ 80 (INR Rs. 4500/-) for Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates. Applicant can pay fee as online mode or offline mode
How to Apply IIFT 2018 Application Form
- Candidates first of all open application link (Available Soon).
- After click on the Registration 2018 link to get login ID.
- Now select link of Apply Online application Form link on same page.
- Start to fill application form with all required process of it.
- Upload photo & Signature and Pay application Fee.
- Submit it before last date of it and take a print out to future uses.
IIFT Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018
Candidates those will go to attempted examination here on this page conform their examination paper IIFT syllabus and Pattern to start preparation of it. Read the below mention some points and clear IIFT Exam Pattern 2018.
- IIFT examination will conduct as Pen Paper Mode.
- The number of question varies every year and 123 questions consists examination question paper.
- The question paper divided in four sections such as English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Analysis
- There is a provision of negative marking. 1/3rd of the marks will be deductedfor each wrong answer.
- Each question is multi choice and has four alternatives to select one of them.
- Question paper is available in English Language Only.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
IIFT Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Name of Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1||English Comprehension||36 Questions||02 Hours or 120 Minutes|
|2||General Knowledge & Awareness||25 Questions|
|3||Logical Reasoning||42 Questions|
|4||Quantitative Analysis||20 Questions|