IIT JAM 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, IIT JAM Application Form 2018, IIT JAM Online Application, IIT JAM Exam Date 2018, IIT JAM Syllabus, IIT JAM Admit Card
IIT JAM Application Form 2018
The national level entrance examination conducts by the IITs and IISc on rotation basis to provide Master Degree Admission. Through this examination candidates get admission in M.Sc (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other courses at all afflicted University and institute. Candidates those are interested for these courses apply application form IIT JAM Application Form 2018, The Process to apply application form start on the Sept Month as online mode. In this article candidates get information of the IIT JAM 2018 Application Form, Notification, Exam Schedule, Admit Card, Eligibility criteria, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other detail. We mention all detail at below in this article.
IIT JAM 2018 Application Form | Apply IIT JAM Online Application Form 2018
According to schedule the application form will invite in Sept month. The IIT JAM Application Form Process complete as online mode. The Registration divided in two part Registration Part-I (To get Registration Number and Password) and Registration Part-II (to Fill Education Qualification, Address, Upload Photo & Signature, Pay application fee). After complete both process candidates do not forget to take print out of application form to future uses of it. We inform to all candidates that before apply form candidates must ensure their education qualification, Age limitations and other eligibility criteria with help of IIT JAM 2018 Notification. Keep in touch with this page to get upcoming latest information of this examination.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
IIT JAM Exam Date (Schedule) 2018 | IIT JAM 2018 Examination Date
|Application Form Submission Start On||1st week of September 2018|
|Last date to submit application Form & uploading documents||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last date for application fee payment||2nd week of October 2018|
|IIT JAM Admit card available||2nd week of January 2019|
|Date to Available Mock test link||February 2019|
|IIT JEM 2018 Exam date||2nd week of February 2019|
|IIT JEM 2018 Result announcement||Last week of March 2019|
|Submission of admission form||2nd to 4th week of April 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category||2nd week of May 2019|
|First admission list released||1st week of June 2019|
|Second admission list released||3rd week of June 2019|
|Third & final admission list release||1st week of July 2019|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2018||2nd week of July 2019|
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2018 | IIT JAM 2018 Ability
Applicant those have Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized college or university are eligible to apply form. Candidates those are appear in final year examination in this year also eligible.
There is no age bound to apply application form. Any Age Group candidates can apply application form for the IIT JAM Application Form 2018.
How to Apply IIT JAM Application Form 2018
- Candidates first of all visit to official link of it.
- Now candidates select Link of the IIT JAM 2018.
- Click on the Apply online link.
- Now start with Registration Part-I to apply.
- After getting Registration Number and Password Apply Online.
- Complete steps of Upload Photo & Signature and Pay Application Fee.
- Submit Application Form Before Last Date of it.
IIT JAM Syllabus 2018 | Download IIT JAM Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
Candidates read below mention several points regarding to Examination mode, examination paper Type, Time Duration, Paper Language, paper Subject and other information of it.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in Feb Month through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Time Duration: The Examination will complete three hour reserve time.
- Question Type: The question will asked as multi choice with four alternative of each question. In four alternatives candidate need to select one right answer.
- Language: The examination question paper available in Hindi & English both languages.
- of Question: There will be total 60 questions asked in the examination.
- Question paper Part: The exam question paper has been divided into three sections.
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will have 60 questions of 100 maximum marks. Candidates can get 100 marks with give all question right answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for Section B & C.
IIT JAM 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus | Download IIT JAM Syllabus PDF in Hindi
|S. No||Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1||Section-A||30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||03 Hours or 180 Minutes|
|2||Section-B||10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)|
|3||Section-C||20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT)|
IIT JAM Admit Card 2018 | Download IIT JAM 2018 Call Letter
Before the 10 days of examination candidates have required to download IIT JAM 2018 Admit Card to check their examination roll number, Exam Date & Time and Examination Center Address. The Admit card will available as online mode. We inform to all candidates that without admit card candidates do not allow at examination c enter to appear in it. After available admit card on official link candidates also can download their admit card on this page.