IMU CET 2019 Application Form
A central level entrance examination conduct by the Maritime University as IMU CET which referred to Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test. Candidates those have interested to Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in the area of marine make IMU CET Application Form as online mode. Basically the examination conducts in June month. Candidates those apply application form appear in examination. More information of the IMU CET 2019 Application Form, Notification, and Exam date, Eligibility, Notification and other are available at below. Future detail candidates can read official notification.
IMU CET 2019 Important Dates / Exam Date
|Date of commencement of Online Application||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date to fill Online Application||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of June 2019 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|Result Publication Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Online Counselling Starts||2nd week of June 2019|
IMU CET Application Form 2019
A candidate who want to take admission in this field with under graduate or post graduation courses need to apply. The will complete as online process and it will start in First Week of April month as online mode. Candidates can complete Registration part-I and Registration part-II process before last date till April Last week. In between candidates throughout Registration, Apply Online, pay Application Fee, Upload Documents and much more information. More information about IMU CET 2019 Application form is available in official Advertisement.
IMU CET Application Form Eligibility Criteria
To become part of the recruitment candidates need to have some eligibility criteria such as education qualification, Age Limitation and much more according their category wise.
- To get eligibility candidate’s minimum age limitation 17 years and upper age limitation 25 Years.
- Age relax to all reserve category candidates as per the Govt Rules.
- Candidates need to complete 12th class school education in PCM Subject with minimum 60% marks or BE / B.Tech / BSc from a recognized university or institute.
Process to Apply IMU CET Application Form 2019
If the any candidates do not have any idea to registration application form they can follow below mention several steps and make easy way to apply application form.
- Just one candidates visit to offiicla portal.
- They need to click on the IMU CET 2019.
- Now candidates click on the link of the Apply Online.
- Complete registration steps and get Login ID.
- They need to Login their id to complete all steps of application form.
- Pay Application Fee, Upload Documents and other detail.
- Submit application form before last date.
- Take a print out to future reference.
More detail of the IMU CET 2019 Notification, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date and other detail candidates read offiicla notification.