Kerala TET 2019: Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Kerala TET Application Form 2019, K-TET 2019 Application Form, Kerala TET 201 Exam Date, Kerala TET Exam Syllabus
Kerala TET 2019 Applicatin form
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will be conduct K-TET 2019 Exam (Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test-2019) for all those candidates who are interested in teaching jobs and apply application form. The Kerala TET 2019 Application Form notification has been released and candidates can fill Kerala TET online form before last date of it from official website www.bpekerala.in. As per information the Kerala TET Application Form 2019 start soon and eligible candidates can access online portal till the last date of application. If there will make changes in last date of application form here we will inform to all candidates with latest update of this page. Here on these page candidates collect information of the KTET Application Form 2019, Notification, Syllabus, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result and much more.
Kerala TET Application Form 2019
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is the government authority to host various examination and Kerala TET one of them. The K-TET Examination conducts to provide certificate all those candidates who has interested to primary class teacher Job in this state. Without K-TET certificate candidates do not apply application form. The K-TET Examination divided in the four parts or paper. Paper-I will conduct to 1st to 5th class teacher post, Paper-II conduct to 6th to 8th class and other two paper conduct to upper class teacher post. There is time limit for the certificate to valid and after that candidates need to clear this examination. In this year the Kerala TET Notification has release to invite application form and after that the examination will conduct in August month.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
K-TET 2019 Exam Notification
|Name of Examination||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Examination Authority||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test-2019|
|Examination Type||Certificate Examination|
|Examination Mode||Pen Paper Mode|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Availability||Available Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start On||Update Soon|
|Application Closed On||Update Soon|
Kerala TET Application form 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and have two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC). OR Applicants have done B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com and also completed 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC). OR You should have passed BA/BSc/B.Com with minimum 45% marks and also complete B.Ed. Degree in relevant subject.
- Age Limitation: According to official notification there is no age limitation to become part of the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test-2019
- Selection Process: After complete process of the application Form the written examination conducted. Candidate’s selection to provide certificate will be done bases on the KTET Cut Off marks. Those candidates get equal and more marks to cut off they will select to certificate.
K-TET Exam Date (Schedule) 2019 Tentative
|S. No||Name of Event||Tentative Dates|
|1||Date to Release Official Advertisement|
|2||Date to Start Submission Online Application|
|3||Last Date to Submission Online Application|
|4||Last Date to Step-II Application Form|
|5||Date to Issue Written Exam Kerala TET Admit Card|
|6||Date to Conduct Category-I Examination|
|7||Date to Conduct Category-II Examination|
|8||Date to Conduct Category-III Examination|
|9||Date to Conduct Category-IV Examination|
How to Apply Kerala TET 2019 Online Form
- Applicant opens below mention application form link.
- Click on the Step-I Registration link on same page.
- Fill all required detail at required text box.
- Now click on the Step-II Registration Link and login it.
- Complete all section of it before last date of it.
- Pay application fee through required mode of it.
- At last submit it and take a print out of it.
Click to apply KTET Application Form
KTET 2019 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
According to information the Kerala TET Examination have different syllabus and pattern for each paper. Candidates those will go to attempted examination have required downloading according Category Wise Exam Patter. On this article we will update Kerala TET 2019 Exam Syllabus & Pattern to Download. So candidates download it and start preparation to get marks in examination. If you want to certificate then you need to get equal and more marks their category Cut Off. To inform your friend’s candidates also can share this post on their social account.
KTET Exam Pattern 2019
- Paper Mode: The examination paper conducts as the OMR Sheet Bases.
- Question Type: The examination question available as the Multi Choice and each question have four alternatives.
- Number of Question: Each question have consist 150 multi choice questions to maximum 150 Marks.
- Maximum Marks: The examination conduct total 150 Maximum Marks
- Time Duration: Candidates must need to complete this examination in required time.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will be awarded by the one mark.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2019
The examination authority has decided to conduct KTET Examination 2019 in august month. All application form register candidates can download their Kerala TET 2019 Admit Card on the 01 August 017 as online mode. At time of downloading admit card candidates must need to remember their registration number / Application number and date of birth. After available KTET 2019 Admit Card on official portal here we will also update link to download it. Keep in touch to get latest information of the Kerala TET Application Form 2019.