MP PPT Counselling 2018, MP Polytechnic Counselling Schedule & Procedure, MP PPT Counseling List, MP PPT First Merit List, MP PPT First Admission List, MP PPT Merit List
MP PPT Counselling 2018
MP PPT Counselling 2018 will start after the announcement of MP PPT 2018 Result, result will release in July month. Whenever result announced the process of MP Polytechnic Counselling will soon start to admission section 2018. Candidates those select in MP PPT First counselling list they will go to registration Counselling form and complete all steps of it. After that the admission will release list with the select allotment to particular candidates regarding to college and branch. Candidates need to report at related college before last date of it along with all required documents of it. For more detail of the MP PPT Counseling 2018 you can follow us regular.
MP PPT 2018 Counselling
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is the organization to conduct Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test and provide admission in Government and Non Government College. Every year this examination conduct in June month and the Counselling process complete in July / August month. In this year the examination has successfully conducted and now time to start MP PPT Counselling 2018. As per schedule the Counselling will start in July last week. Candidates those appear in examination download their MP PPT Rank Card and wait to generate MP PPT First Merit List. To complete information of admission candidates read this article till last.
MP PPT Counselling Process
To take admission in Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic candidates need to throughout several process of it. Till examination process and result has successfully organization and now time to start Counselling process. The MP Polytechnic Counselling Procedure Divided as below mention detail.
- Online Registration –candidates access the DTE MP Counselling official website and select link of MP PPT 2018. You can also access the Counselling link on this page after available as officially. Click on registration link and fill the registration details. Complete this process and get registration Number.
- Document Verification – Now, candidates have to verify their documents at t nearest help line centers and get all your prescribed documents verified.
- Login For Choice Filling – Now login your registration ID for filling choices for the colleges and branch. But apply choice form candidates first of all need to pat Counselling fee 330/- Rs.
- Merit List & Seat Allotment – After complete round of counseling, common merit list will be published. Candidates download their allotment list to admission. After the publishing of common merit list, seat allotment will be done.
- Allotted Institute – whenever the allotment is complete candidates need to report to the allotted institute along with the seat allotment letter and other necessary documents.
Documents Required for MP PPT Counselling
At time of MP Polytechnic Counselling candidates required some documents to verification. At below the list of all documents are mention.
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photograph (at least 4)
- PWD certificate for physically disabled candidates
MP PPT Counselling Online Registration 2018