OSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018, Odisha Junior Clerk Exam Pattern PDF, OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF, OSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus & Pattern
OSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018
Welcome to all applicant to download OSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018. The Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will go to organize Junior Clerk Post examination. Candidates now can download Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus to start examination preparation. On this portal we will go to provide syllabus according subject wise. Candidates download it and cover all topic of it to get higher marks in examination. Now candidates have enough time to preparation. After complete process of application form the candidates invite to written examination which complete with to paper. After that candidates select to skill test. Read this article till last to OSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
OSSC Junior Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018 | Odisha Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2018
|Name of Organization||Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Opportunity Name||Junior Clerk|
|Number of Opportunity||815 Posts|
|Selection Mode||Written test & Skill Test|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
|Category Status||Available Now|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 | Download OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF
- Examination Mode: The examination conduct as pen paper mode at various examination centers.
- Question Type: The Paper First and Paper Second question paper consist objective type question and skill test as discretion type.
- Time Duration: Paper first completes in 02 and half hour and paper second complete 03 hours.
- Number of Examination Paper: to select candidates for the Skill test candidates need to appear in paper first and paper second examination.
- Maximum Marks: The objective type question paper conduct total 385 Marks.
OSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 | Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper First||Language Test (English & Odia)||85||02 and Half Hour|
|Objective General Knowledge||100|
|Paper Second||Objective Mathematic||100||03 Hours|
|Computer Skill Objective||100|
|Total||385||05 and Half Hours|
|Item No. 1||Essay and Latter Written in Odia||15||30 Minute|
|Item No 2||Basic Computer Skill||50||01 Hours|
OSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018 in Odia | OSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
OSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus for English Language
- GRAMMAR ( 20 marks) : Verbs, Tenses, Subject-verb concord, non-finite verb forms (infinitives and participles), Sentence Structure, Connectors, Types of sentences, Modal, Active and Passive Voice, Types of Phrases and Clause, Direct & Indirect speech, Comparison, Determiners, Pronouns, Prepositions.
- Unseen passage (10 marks) with a variety of comprehension questions including vocabulary
- Essay writing on familiar topics(within 250 words) (10 marks)
- Letter writing (Personal letter, applications, Business and Official) (within 150 words) 10 marks,
OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus for Odia Language
- Antonyms & Synonyms.
- Transformation of Words.
- Letter or Report Writing.
- Correction of Common errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Taddhita and Krudanta.
- Translation of Sentences etc.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus for GK
- General Science – Covering General Appreciation and Matters of Everyday Observation & Experience.
- General Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs – National & International Events.
- Forensic Science.
- General English – Grammatical Knowledge.
OSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus for Mathematic
- Fraction and Decimals.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Rates and Taxes, Insurance.
- Profit & Loss, Discount.
- Problems on Time and work.
- Problems on Time and distance.
- Ratio and Proportion
OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus for Computer
- WINDOWS operating system
- MS Word.
- MS Power Point
- MS Excel
- MS Access