Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019, PTET Notification Exam Date, Rajasthan PTET 2019 application Form, Rajasthan PTET Notification 2019, Rajasthan PTET Online Form 2019, PTET Exam Date Syllabus
- 1 Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019
- 2 Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form
Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019
A state level entrance examination conducts by the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University as Rajasthan Pre Teacher Eligibility Test. Through this examination student get admission bachelor of education programme which is two year B.Ed program. Candidates those complete graduation degree and interested to this courses must require applying Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019 and appears in examination. The application form will invite as online mode. The Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form is start in January month. To more information of Rajasthan B.ED Application Form 2019, Notification, Eligibility, Important Dates and much more candidates read this article till last.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form
The application form will invite as online mode in January month. Candidates those have all eligibility criteria and also interested to B.Ed program then Apply Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form. At time of registration Application Form candidates must complete all steps of it like Registration to get Registration Number and Password. Now login your ID with help registration number and password to complete Application Address, Education, Upload Photo & Signature, Pay Application Fee and Submit Application Form Steps. At last candidates take a print out of application form. You can pay application fee through online mode and other mode which required of it. For more information of Rajasthan B.ED Application Form 2019 candidates visit to official portal.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Exam Date / Schedule
|Name of Event||Related Dates|
|Date to Release Official Notification||24 January 2019|
|Date to Start Online Application Form||24 January 2019|
|Last Date to Submission Application Form||24 February 2019|
|Date to Release PTET Admit Card||First Week May 2019|
|Date to Conduct Written Examination||13 May 2019|
|Date to Release PTET Result 2019||First Week June 2019|
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates need to be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have qualified the Class 12th Examination from any recognized Board of India.
- Candidates must have qualified the bachelor level degree from a recognized university.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Fee
- Candidates pay application fee as online mode through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / E-Mitra.
- Application Fee for General & OBC Category: – 500 / – Rs
- Application Fee for SC & ST Candidates: – 350 / – Rs
PTET 2019 Important Links
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Exam Syllabus / Pattern
Candidates those are searching to Rajasthan PTET Examination pattern regarding Number of Question, Type of asking question, Examination Mode, time Duration, Negative Marking and much more than read below mention several steps of it.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode (OMR Sheet Based).
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain the objective type questions and each question has four alternatives.
- Time Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Paper Language: The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer. And there is total 200 questions.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Negative marking will also be done for multiple responses.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Admit Card
Whenever the application form process has completed then candidates invite to written examination. The exam will conduct at various examination centers. The allotment of examination center address will provide through Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019. After release admit card candidates can download it with help registration number r and date of birth. Without admit card you do not allow at examination center so do not forget to bring at exam center. It will available 15 days prior of examination onward. We will also provide direct link to download Rajasthan B.ED Admit Card 2019.