RPSC RAS Syllabus 2018, Download RPSC RAS Exam Pattern PDF, RAS Exam 2018 Syllabus & Pattern, Download RPSC RAS Exam 2018 Syllabus PDF, RAS/ RTS Exam Syllabus PDF 2018
RPSC RAS Syllabus 2018
Applicant those now start preparation of the RAS 2018 examination now the can download exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern at here. Every candidate wants to get higher marks in this examination to get selection form mains examination which is part of the selection process. Bases on the last year examination syllabus here we provide RAS 2018 Pre Exam Syllabus & Pattern PDF to download. Candidates download it and start preparation according to syllabus. They need to cover all topic of syllabus to get higher marks. The conducting authority Rajasthan Public Service Commission will soon release RPSC RAS Syllabus according subject wise and their sub topic. After that here we will provide link to download syllabus. For more information regarding to RAS Exam 2018 you have stay connection with this page and get latest information of it. Here we will provide latest information to make sores official notification. According syllabus the examination RAS question paper consist 150 multi choice question and each right answer carry equal marks.
RAS Pre Exam Pattern 2018 PDF
|Examination Type||Name of Paper||Subject Name||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Examination (OMR Bases)||I||General Studies I||150 Question (Multi Choice )||200 Marks||03 Hours or 18 Minutes|
|II||General Studies II|
|III||General Studies III|
|IV||General Hindi & English|
RAS PRE Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF
The exam syllabus is the most important part of the examination preparation and candidates want to download it as soon as possible. Here on this page we will go to mention RAS Exam 2018 Syllabus according subject wise. The examination question paper consist mains two topic General Knowledge and General Science and General Hindi & English. Each subject has some sub topic to cover examination preparation. Candidates need to read below mention table to check their RAS syllabus according topic wise. For future information candidates visit to official link of the conducting authority Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
RAS 2018 Exam Syllabus PDF
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement , Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dilects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajsathani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
RPSC RAS Syllabus for Indian History Ancient & Medieval Period
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
RAS Syllabus For Modern Period
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the
- Present)- significant events, personalities and issues.
- Social and Religious reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and
- Important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
RAS Exam Syllabus for Geography of World and India World Geography
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
RPSC RAS Syllabus For Geography of India
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
- Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
RAS Syllabus For Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan-
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
RAS Syllabus For Indian Constitution, Political System &Governance
- Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935,
- Constituent Assembly,
- Constitutional Amendments,
- Emergency Provisions,
- Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review
- Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble,
- Fundamental Rights,
- Directive Principles of State,
- Fundamental Duties,
- Federal Structure,
- Indian Political System and Governance
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission , Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
- Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
RPSC RAS Syllabus For Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern for Economic Concepts and Indian Economy Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism
Ras Exam Pattern for Economic Development & Planning
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
RPSC RAS Exam Syllabus for Human Resource and Economic Development
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
Social Justice and Empowerment
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Economy of Rajasthan in RAS Sullabus 2018
- Macro overview of Economy.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning.
- Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Laborers.
RPSC RAS Syllabus for Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defense Technology.
- Human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
RPSC RAS Syllabus for Reasoning & Mental Ability Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Adductive)
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number series,
- Letter series,
- Odd man out,
- Problems relating to Relations,
- Shapes and their sub sections.
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
RPSC RAS Rajasthan Current Affairs
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance
- Persons and Places in recent news
- Games and Sports related Activities
after check these all Exam pattern and Syllabus you any desired candidates have to start them preparation for this recruitment examination.