REET Syllabus 2018 in Hindi, Download REET Syllabus Level I & Level II, REET Syllabus 2018 Level 1st PDF, REET Syllabus 2018 Level 2 PDF in Hindi, REET Syllabus Exam 2018, REET Exam Pattern 2018
- 1 REET Syllabus 2018
- 2 REET Syllabus 2018 in Hindi (Level 1st & Level 2)
- 2.1 REET Exam Pattern 2018 (Level 1st & Level 2)
- 2.2 REET Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
- 2.2.1 REET Syllabus 2018 for Child development and pedagogy
- 2.2.2 REET Syllabus 2018 for language-I
- 2.2.3 Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam Test Syllabus for language – II
- 2.2.4 RTET 2018 Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- 2.2.5 RBSE REET 2018 Syllabus for Social Studies
- 2.2.6 REET Syllabus for Mathematics and Science
REET Syllabus 2018
After the long time the Rajasthan Government has decided to conduct Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers for upcoming section. Candidates those have interested to Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018 they start examination preparation according REET Syllabus 2018 in Hindi. On this article we will go to provide examination syllabus as subject wise and Paper Level. You can download examination syllabus at below mention table. In the present time mostly candidates want to job in teaching Sector and they do work hard for it. The best way to preparation is according REET Syllabus Exam 2018. With help of the syllabus they get limiting topic to prepare. They cover all topic of examination for their best. To complete information of REET Syllabus 2018 in Hindi Candidates read this article till last.
REET Syllabus 2018 in Hindi (Level 1st & Level 2)
After two year later the Rajasthan Board of Secondary education has decided to conduct REET 2018 examination. Through this examination they will select 25,000 candidates for the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy. Candidates those miss previous opportunity for this post now they have golden opportunity for it. They need to start examination preparation according syllabus. The REET Syllabus 2018 Level 1st PDF in Hindi and REET Syllabus 2018 Level 2 PDF are available at below to download according previous examination. There are various opportunities to all candidates for their preparation. They can join well reputed couching center to best preparation of examination. Before announced date they download REET Level 1st / Level 2 Syllabus PDF and cover all topics for their best. just after check this exam syllabus any applicants also start them preparation to get appear in this exam and get score higher marks.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
REET Exam Pattern 2018 (Level 1st & Level 2)
|S. No||Name of Subject
|Level – I||Level – II|
|No of Question||Max Marks||No of Question||Max Marks|
|1||Child Development||30 MCQ’s||30 Marks||30 MCQ’s||30 Marks|
|2||Language -I||30 MCQ’s||30 Marks||30 MCQ’s||30 Marks|
|3||Language -II||30 MCQ’s||30 Marks||30 MCQ’s||30 Marks|
|4||Mathematic||30 MCQ’s||30 Marks||—||—|
|5||Environmental Studies||30 MCQ’s||30 Marks||—||—|
|6||Social studies (SS Teacher)||—||—||60 (SS Teacher)||60 Marks|
|7||Mathematic & Science||—||—||60 (Science)||60 Marks|
|8||Total||150 MCQ’s||150 Marks||150 MCQ’s||150 Marks|
REET Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
Candidates here can download REET Syllabus 2018 Level 2 and Level 1st syllabus all subject of examination. We provide all sub topic of exam syllabus. We inform to candidates that below mention syllabus is according REET 2015. If there will make any changes in REET Syllabus 2018 we will inform you with latest update of this portal. So candidates keep in touch with this portal to, any changes in REET Syllabus 2018. You can bookmark this portal to get upcoming latest information of examination syllabus, admit card, exam date, result and much more information.
REET Syllabus 2018 for Child development and pedagogy
- Learning Difficulties.
- Teaching learning process.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- The right to Education Act 2009.
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Child Development.
- How Children learn and think.
- Action Research
- Individual Differences.
- Factors Affecting Learning
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
REET Syllabus 2018 for language-I
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam Test Syllabus for language – II
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Unseen Poem.
- Principles of the Teaching English,
- Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching,
- Challenges of Teaching
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
RTET 2018 Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- Our Culture and Civilization.
- Matter and Energy.
- Public places and Institutions.
- Living Beings.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Clothes and Habitats.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Transport and Communication.
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles.
- Concept &scope of Environment Studies.
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Scope and relation to Science & Social Science.
RBSE REET 2018 Syllabus for Social Studies
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Main Components of the Earth
- Resources and Development
- Geography and Resources of India
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Pedagogical Issues – II
REET Syllabus for Mathematics and Science
- Algebraic expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Plane figures
- Area of Plane figures
- Living Being
- Human body and health
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Solar System
- Chemical Substances
I thing that article helpful to all candidates regarding to REET Level 1st / Level 2 Syllabus 2018. If the candidates have any suggestion for this post then leave a comment with help below mention text box.