SSC CHSL Application Form 2018, ssc.nic.in 10+2 Exam Apply Online, SSC CHSL Notification 2017, SSC LDC Online Application Form 2018, SSC CHSL 2018 Vacancy, SSC Online Application Form
- 1 SSC CHSL Application Form 2018
- 2 SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form | Download SSC 10+2 Vacancy 2018 Notification
- 2.1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Application Form | SSC 10+2 Vacancy 2018 Notification
- 2.2 SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria | 10+2 Examination 2018 Ability
- 2.3 SSC CHSL 2018 Vacancy Important Date | SSC 10+2 Examination 2018 Schedule
- 2.4 SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Syllabus & Pattern | Download SSC 10+2 Examination 2018 Syllabus
- 2.5 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Important Link
- 2.6 Related
SSC CHSL Application Form 2018
Applicants those are welling to Central Government job and now preparing to competition examination they have good news at here. The Staff Selection Commission will soon go to start process of the SSC CHSL 2018 Vacancy in upcoming month. According to latest information the Application form start in the November month. The SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 will invite as online mode and candidates must require applying before last date of it. Candidates those complete 10+2 examination to participate in this competition examination. The SSC 10+2 Examination is golden chance to all candidates to get a central government job. Candidates can visit to official link to complete detail of the SSC LDC UDC 2018 Vacancy.
SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form | Download SSC 10+2 Vacancy 2018 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission shortly known as SSC. It is the organization to conduct various examinations and recruit eligible candidates for various central departments. The SSC CHSL Examination is one of them. SSC CHSL Exam 2018 will conduct to recruit candidates for the post of Assistants / Sorting Assistants, Lower Divisional Clerks and SSC CHSL 2018 Data Entry Operators (LDC & DEO). The CHSL examination is fully known as Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2018. In this article candidates collect information of the SSC 10+2 Examination Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Date, Notification, How to Apply Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and other information. Candidates also can follow us to upcoming latest information of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Application Form | SSC 10+2 Vacancy 2018 Notification
|Name of Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2018|
|Name of Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Post||Assistants / Sorting Assistants, LDC & DEO|
|Number of Post||Various|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Mode to Application Form||Online|
|Starting Date to Application||18 Nov 2017|
|Closing Date to Application||18 Dec 2017|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria | 10+2 Examination 2018 Ability
Candidates those have interested to SSC LDC/UDC Vacancy 2018 they must have complete 10+2 Examination from a recognized board.
Applicant Upper Age Limit: – 27 Years as on 01 August 2017
Applicant Minimum Age Limit: -18 Years as on 01 August 2017
Age relax to all reserve categories as per Government rule.
Whenever the online portal complete process to registration SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 the selection to all register candidates will done written examination and computer skill test.
How to Apply SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
- Just now candidates visit to official link of SSC.
- On home page select link of Apply online.
- Now on next page there are various options to different information.
- Select them CHSL and click on apply Link option.
- Start to fill required detail and get Registration Number and password.
- Login your id with help of the Registration number and password to apply online.
- Complete all steps of the Application form Like Upload Photo & Signature and pay application fee.
- Now submit it before last date and take a print out of it.
SSC CHSL 2018 Vacancy Important Date | SSC 10+2 Examination 2018 Schedule
|Date to Release Official Advertisement||18 Nov 2017|
|Date to Start Submission Application Form||18 Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Submission Application Form||18 Dec 2017|
|Date to Availability Tier-I Admit Card||March 2018|
|Date to Conduct Tier-I Examination||04 to 26 March 2018|
|Date to Availability Tier-II Admit Card||June 2018|
|Date to Conduct Tier-II Examination||June 2018|
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Syllabus & Pattern | Download SSC 10+2 Examination 2018 Syllabus
Candidates those are new to SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam, now they read below mention several points to clear Exam Pattern regarding to Examination Mode, Examination Question paper Type, Number of Asking Question, Paper Language and other information.
- Examination Mode: The Examination will conduct as online mode at various examination centers across India.
- Paper Type: – The examination question paper conduct as objective type.
- Question Type: The each question asked as multi choice question and each question have four alternatives to select one of them.
- Number of Paper: The recruitment process complete with Tier-I examination, Tier-II examination and Computer Skilled Test.
- Number of Question: The both examination question paper consist 100 Multi choice questions.
- Maximum Marks: Candidates can get 200 maximum marks to give right answer of all total questions for one paper.
- Question paper Language: The examination question paper available Hindi and English both language.
- Name of Question Paper Subject: The question paper divided in four parts with General Intelligence, English Language, Quantities Aptitude and General Awareness
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Important Link
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern Download PDF | SSC LDC/UDC Exam Syllabus 2018
|Part-I||General Intelligence||25 Question||50 Marks|
|Part-II||English Language||25 Question||50 Marks|
|Part-III||Quantities Aptitude||25 Question||50 Marks|
|Part-IV||General Awareness||25 Question||50 Marks|
|Total||100 Question||200 Marks|
Thanks to all candidates to share this post to collect information of the SSC CHSL Exam 2018. I hope that this article helpful to all candidates to collect information. Share this post on your social account to inform your friends.