SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018, Download 10+2 Exam Pattern & Syllabus, SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus PDF, SSC 10+2 Syllabus PDF, SSC LDC Exam Syllabus 2018, SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018
- 1 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018
- 2 SSC 10+2 Syllabus PDF in Hindi | Download SSC LDC UDC Exam Pattern & Syllabus
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018
Job hunter those are will go to apply application form for the SSC CHSL Exam 2018 now they download SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus and start Preparation of it. The exam syllabus is available at here according to New SSC LDC Syllabus 2018 PDF. According to notification the application form will start on the Nov month as online mode. After complete the application form the examination will conduct as online mode in April Month 2018. Candidates need to preparation with long time according SSC 10+2 Syllabus PDF. Because in the present time, there is number of examination attempts candidates very large to number of vacant post. To write this article we have motive to provide SSC LDC UDC Syllabus 2018 PDF. After download exam syllabus and exam pattern candidates start preparation and cover all topic of it. At nearby the examination candidates solve SSC CHLS Model test paper and Old question paper to revise their examination syllabus. For complete detail of the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 candidates read this article till last.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
SSC 10+2 Syllabus PDF in Hindi | Download SSC LDC UDC Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Name of Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination|
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Date||April 2018|
|Status of Category||Available Now|
SSC LDC UDC Syllabus 2018
| Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates read below mention several steps regarding to SSC LDC UDC Exam pattern 2018. At below candidates can check examination mode, examination paper type, and number of question, Maximum Marks, Paper Language and other detail
- Examination Mode: The examination will conduct as online mode (Computer Bases Test)
- Question paper Type: The examination question paper consist multi Choice (Objective Type) Question to give one right answer.
- Number of Paper: The examination selection will be done bases on Tier-I Examination and Tier-II examination.
- Maximum Marks: The Tier-I Examination conduct total 200 marks and candidates can get maximum marks to give all question right answer. The Tier-I examination conducts to 100 Marks.
- Paper Language: The examination question paper available in Hindi and English both language.
- Marking: Candidates will get two marks of right answer and the wrong answer will deducted ¼ of question marks.
- Time Duration: The paper-I examination has reserve 75 Minutes to complete question paper.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2018 |Staff Selection Commission 10+2 Syllabus PDF
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25 MCQ||50 Marks||75 minutes|
|2.||English Language||25 MCQ||50 Marks|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25 MCQ||50 Marks|
|4.||General Awareness||25 MCQ||50 Marks|
|5.||Total||100 MCQ||200 Marks|
SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Syllabus 2018 | Download SSC CHSL Syllabus Subject Wise
|S. No||Name of Subject||Name of Subject Subtopic|
|1||General Intelligence||· Semantic Analogy.
· Symbolic operations.
· Venn Diagrams.
· Symbolic/Number Classification.
· Drawing inferences.
· Figural Classification.
· Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
· Semantic Series.
· Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
· Figural Analogy.
· Space Orientation.
· Semantic Classification.
|2||English Language||· Spot the Error.
· Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
· Cloze Passage.
· Shuffling of Sentence parts.
· Comprehension Passage.
· Fill in the Blanks.
· Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
· Improvement of Sentences.
· Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
· Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution.
· Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||· Computation of the Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions.
· The Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
· Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
· Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
· Graphs of Linear Equations.
· Triangle and its various kinds of centers
· Congruence and similarity of triangles
· Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
· Common tangents to two or more circles.
· Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
· Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
· Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
· Rectangular Parallelepiped
· Discount, Partnership Business
· Mixture and Allegation
· Time and distance
· Time and work.
· Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
· Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
· Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
· Complementary angles
· Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
· Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart
|4||SSC CHSL GK Syllabus )General Awareness)||· Indian Constitution.
· Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
· Scientific Research.
· India and its neighboring countries.
· Knowledge of Current Events.
· General Politics.
· Economy, Banking, and Finance.
· Countries & Capitals.
· Particular reference to Rajasthan State.
· Budget and Five Year Plans.
· Important Financial & Economic News.
· Geography of India & Gujarat.
I hope you that you read this article and write down the examination syllabus and save this page to syllabus. Now you have enough time to preparation so start preparation and cover all topic of exam syllabus. Candidates need to get higher marks in this examination to select as vacant post.