SSC JE Application Form 2018, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus, SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2018, SSC Online Application Form, SSC JE Syllabus PDF
- 1 SSC JE Application Form 2018
- 2 SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2018 | Apply Online For SSC JE Recruitment 2018
- 2.1 SSC JE Recruitment 2018 | Apply SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Vacancy Application Form
- 2.2 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Check SSC JE Vacancy Ability
- 2.3 SSC JE Vacancy 2017 Important Dates | Check SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 Form Date
- 2.4 SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2018 | Download SSC Junior Engineer Exam pattern & Syllabus
- 2.5 SSC JE Exam Pattern PDF | Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus
- 2.6 Related
SSC JE Application Form 2018
Today we bring a fantastic news to all those who are awaited for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. According to official notification the application form will start in Oct month as online mode. The SSC JE Recruitment 2018 chance to all those candidates who has complete Engineering in respective subject and now wish or preparing to examination Govt Job. The SSC JE Vacancy 2018 is golden opportunity for all those candidates, who want to make their social profile with a well reputed Govt job post. To become part of examination candidates first of all need to register SSC JE Application Form 2018 which will available as online mode. After that candidates apply it before last date and start preparation according syllabus.
According to the Latest Updates this Exam Online application form may be start from this month. after that you any candidates can make submit it on from below provided its official link.
SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2018 | Apply Online For SSC JE Recruitment 2018
Every year lot of candidates complete their engineering degree and start searching Private and Government Job. Several candidates are set as Private Job according their choice and some candidates have dream to Govt Job. The SSC JE Vacancy 2018 is chance to all those candidates to change their dream in real life. The Staff Selection Commission conducts Junior Engineering examination every year. In this year the process of application SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 will start in the Month of Oct 2017. The Application form is the part of Recruitment and candidates must require to throughout it. The application form process for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 complete in two part and candidates follow it. For more information of the SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 candidates can follow us.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
SSC JE Recruitment 2018 | Apply SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Vacancy Application Form
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Junior Engineer Exam 2018|
|Type of Examination||Recruitment Examination|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Application Form Start||Oct 2018|
|Application Form Closed||Nov 2018|
|Job Category||Engineering Job|
|Examination Date||Feb 2018|
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Check SSC JE Vacancy Ability
Candidates those are interested to SSC JE 2018 Vacancy then need to complete Diploma in Engineering or Degree in engineering with the respective Branch from a recognized University or Institute.
The age limitation to different post is different. For Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), MES post candidates age limitation 18 to 27 Years, for Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil & Mechanical), CPWD and Central Water Commission Post maximum age limit 32 years and Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil & Mechanical), MES post maximum age limit 30 Years. For complete detail candidates read official notification.
The selection process for the SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Vacancy will be done through Tier-I examination, Tier-II examination and personal Interview.
SSC JE Vacancy 2017 Important Dates | Check SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 Form Date
|S. No||Name of Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date to Start Online Application Form||October, 2018|
|2.||Last Date to Apply Application Form||November, 2018|
|3.||Date of releasing e-admit card for SSC JE Paper 1||November, 2018|
|4.||Date of conducting Paper 1 exam||February, 2018|
|5.||Date of releasing of Paper 1 exam result||March, 2018|
|6.||Date of conducting Paper 2 exam||April, 2018|
How to Apply SSC JE Application Form 2018
- Applicant need to open official link of SSC at ssc.nic.in
- Now click on the Apply Online link on same page.
- Now select notification regarding to Junior Engineer.
- On next page click on New Registration link.
- Fill complete detail and get Registration Number and password.
- Now click on apply application form and complete all steps of it.
- Upload Photo and signature at required space.
- Pay application fee through required mode.
- At last submit application form and take print out.
SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2018 | Download SSC Junior Engineer Exam pattern & Syllabus
This time the candidates those are first for SSC JE Examination they clear their examination pattern at here with the few points of it like Examination Mode, Question paper Type, Number of Papers, Marking, Paper Subject, Paper Language and various other.
- Examination Mode: The SSC JE Examination will conduct as online mode (Computer Based Examination)
- Number of Examination: To Select Vacant post candidates need to clear three examination, Tier-I, Tier-II and personal Interview.
- Question Type: The Paper – I consist objective question (Multi Choice) and candidates can select one answer to remark in answer book late.
- Maximum Marks: The Tier-I examination conduct to total 200 marks and tier-II examination conduct to 300 Marks.
- Time Duration: The Tier-I examination complete in 02 Hour and Tier-II examination no have any limitation time.
- Paper Language: The examination question paper available in Hindi and English both language.
SSC JE Exam Pattern PDF | Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus
|S. No||Paper||Paper Type||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Paper-I||Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50 Marks||02 Hours|
|2||General Awareness||50 Marks|
|3||General Engineering(Civil & Structural)||100 Marks|
|6||Paper-II||Descriptive type||General Civil & Structural Engineering/General Electrical Engineering/General Mechanical Engineering||300 Marks||