SSVS Sansthan Syllabus 2018 ssvssansthan.com Office Staff Teacher MTS Pattern, SSVS Sansthan Vacancy Syllabus, SSVS Sansthan Exam Syllabus, SSVS Sansthan Exam Pattern PDF
SSVS Sansthan Syllabus 2018
The Shri Swami Vivekananda Shikshan Sansthan is going to recruit eligible candidates through written examination for Accountant Assistant manager, Manager, Medical assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff, Office staff, Teacher, Computer operator, Field officer, Team leader and Technical helper Jobs. The recruitment notification releases regarding to fill up 90000+ vacancies. Candidates who have submit application form for SSVS Sansthan Recruitment 2018 they are looking SSVS Sansthan syllabus 2018 PDF in Hindi. Lot of candidates is confusions to find out SSVS Sansthan Field Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 and them searching here and there SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Syllabus. Here we solve your query solution and provide exam syllabus and pattern. In this article we provide complete information regarding SSVS Sansthan MTS Syllabus 2018 PDF and Exam pattern according subject wise. So, candidate read this article till last for the entire details regarding SSVS Sansthan Exam Syllabus in Hindi and Exam Pattern.
SSVS Sansthan Exam Syllabus for Teacher, Download SSVS Sansthan Exam Syllabus PDF
The Shri Swami Vivekananda Shikshan Sansthan provides number of opportunity for the lot of post. Here is chance to all job hunter who has complete school education, Graduation, Diploma, Degree, Certificate examination and much more. According to SSVS Sansthan Vacancy Notification after complete the process of selection process candidates selection will done through written examination. All those candidates who have applied application form now download SSVSS Exam Syllabus of Asst Manager Exam 2018. In the present time competition is very high and every recruitment examination cut of also high. If the candidates want to selection for vacant post they need to study as long time and cover all topic of SSVS Sansthan Technical Helper Syllabus PDF. We inform to all candidates that the examination will complete in one hour so candidates need to attempt all question according time schedule. For more information of SSVS Sansthan Teacher Syllabus Candidates read this article till last.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
SSVS Sansthan Syllabus for MTS Exam 2018, SSVS Sansthan Syllabus in PDF
|Name of Authority||Shri Swami Vivekananda Shikshan Sansthan|
|Name of Opportunity||MTS, Teacher, Technical Helper, Office Staff and Various|
|Number of Opportunity||90085 Posts|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Category Status||Available Now|
SSVS Sansthan Office Staff Syllabus PDF, SSVS Sansthan Vacancy Syllabus PDF in Hindi
Candidates those want to study deeply regarding to SSVS Sansthan Office Staff Syllabus and Exam Pattern the read below mention several points and clear all query regarding examination type, question paper type, number of question and much more information.
- Examination Type: The SSVS Sansthan exam will conduct as Pen paper mode (OMR Sheet Based).
- Question Type: The each question has four alternatives to select right one of them to get good marks in examination.
- Number of Question: The SSVS Sansthan Examination Question paper contains 50 Multi choice questions in examination.
- Time Duration: Candidates need to attempt this examination question paper in reserve one hour.
- Paper Language: Question paper available in Hindi & English both languages.
- Paper Subject: The question paper divided in three parts with General English, Mathematic and General knowledge.
SSVS Sansthan Technical Helper Syllabus, SSVS Sansthan Exam Pattern
|Name of Subject||Examination Type||Number of Question||Time Duration|
|General English||Objective Type (OMR Sheet Based Examination)||50 Multi Choice Question||01 Hours or 60 Minutes|
SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Syllabus, SSVS Sansthan Syllabus in Hindi
Who has applied application form need to appear in examination at allotted examination center to select vacant post. The examination date not release till now by examination authority. Candidates have enough time to preparation and cover all topic of SSVS Sansthan Syllabus 2018 PDF in Hindi. The examination question paper contains main three subjects General English, Mathematic and General Knowledge. Each subject has subtopic to ask question in examination. In this article we will go to provide SSVS Sansthan Syllabus Subject wise. Candidates download it and start preparation as soon as possible. If to want to provide exam syllabus to your friend then share this post on your social account.
SSVS Sansthan Syllabus 2018 PDF Subject wise Download Here
At below candidates download SSVS Sansthan Syllabus subject wise as General English, Mathematic and General Knowledge. All subject subtopic name available at below.
SSVS Sansthan Syllabus for General English
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence correction
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Cloze Test.
- Antonyms etc.
SSVS Sansthan Syllabus for Mathematic
- Problems on Ages
- C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
SSVS Sansthan Syllabus for General knowledge
- Movement and formation of your state.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- International Relations and Events.
- Political, Socioeconomic, and Cultural History of
- Indian Constitution; Governance, Indian Political System and Public Policy.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on India Statehood Policies, Physical, Social.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Economic Geography of India.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.