Telangana Revenue Dept Syllabus 2018, VRO, VRA Exam Pattern PDF, TSPSC VRO, VRA Syllabus 2018, TS VRO, VRA Exam Pattern, Telangana VRO, VRA Syllabus PDF, TSPSC Syllabus 2018
Telangana Revenue Dept Syllabus 2018
The Telangana Revenue Dept will go to recruit 2506 candidates for the Jr Assistant, VRO, VRA, Deputy Surveyor, Draftsman, District Register, Sub Register, Deputy MRO, Deputy Collector and CCLA Jr Assistant posts through written examination. Candidates those will go to appear in examination first of all download Telangana Revenue Dept VRO/VRA Syllabus PDF and start preparation according it. The examination authority has provided exam Syllabus according post wise and subject wise. To get higher marks in examination to get selection candidates must need to cover all topic of TSPSC Syllabus 2018. According to Telangana Revenue Dept Exam Pattern the examination conduct to total 100 Marks and question paper consist 100 Multi choice questions. If the candidates dark right bubble in OMR Sheet to question then candidates get one marks for particular question. For complete detail of the Telangana Revenue Dept Exam Pattern & Syllabus candidates read this article till last.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
Telangana Revenue Dept Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Subject Name||No of Marks||Number of Question|
|1||Arithmetical Skills||30 Marks||30 Question|
|2||Logical Skills||10 Marks||10 Question|
|3||General Studies||60 Marks||60 Question|
|4||Total Marks||100 Marks||100 Question|
TSPSC VRO, VRA Syllabus 2018 PDF
The examination question paper includes three subjects to ask question in examination. Each part of subject has different value to get score card in examination. So candidates need to start preparation according to Telangana VRO, VRA Syllabus PDF. The question paper has Arithmetical Skills, Logical Skills and General Study’s subject or part of examination. Each part has their sub topic to cover at time preparation. On this page at below we mention examination syllabus according subject wise. Share this post on your social account to inform other candidates those will go to appear in this examination and now searching TS VRO, VRA Syllabus & Pattern PDF 2018.
Telangana Revenue Department Syllabus 2018
In Below mention table candidates can access their examination syllabus according subject wise. complete the preparation with exam syllabus.
|Name of Subject||Name of Sub-topic|
|General Studies and General Abilities||· Current affairs.
· International Relations and Events.
· General Science in everyday life.
· Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
· History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
· Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
· Policies of Telangana State.
· Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
· Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
· Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
· Indian Political System and Government.
|General Maths||· Average
· Problems on Ages
· Profit and Loss
· Data Interpretation
· Time and Work
· Mixture and Allegation
· Boats and Streams
· Simple & Compound Interest
· Discounts etc.
· Time and Distance
· Ratio and Proportion
· Number Systems
· Pipes and Cisterns
· H.C.F. and L.C.M
|General Intelligence||· Number Ranking
· Figurative Classification
· Blood Relations
· Number Series
· Non-Verbal Series
· Logical Venn Diagrams
· Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
· Venn diagrams
· Figural Pattern etc
· Cubes and Dice
· Arithmetical Reasoning
· Mathematical Operations
|Computer Awareness||· Basics of Computer
· How and where to use Computer
· Uses of Computer
· MS Word – Word Processing
· Computer Virus & its ill effects
· Document Searching
· Multimedia – Audio, Video, and Text
· Uses of Antivirus
· MS Excel – Spread Sheets
· Website Surfing
· Internet Usage
· Google, Altavista, Youtube, etc.
· Important parts of Computer – CPU, Input Device, Output Device
· Operating System
· MS Power-Point
· Name of Operating Systems
· MS Office
· Grammar – Adjective, Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Subject-Verb Agreement, Interchangeability of Noun & Verb, Gerund, Participle, Infinitive, Adverb, Tense, Clause, Transformation, Narration, Voice, Preposition.
· Idioms & Phrases
· Comprehension Passage, etc.
· Fill in the Blanks
· Error Recognition
After check this exam syllabus you all candidates also have to start them preparation and grab higher Score. by this preparation candidates can easily qualified in this exam. for your help on this link you will be also provide you them TSPSC Admit Card 2018 online from here.