TN Police SI Syllabus 2018-2019 Candidates Download TNUSRB Sub Inspector (Technical) Exam Pattern PDF and Also Check TN Police Sub inspector Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF and Download TN Police SI Syllabus PDF
TN Police SI Syllabus 2018-2019
The online application form has invited by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board to fulfill 309 vacant post of Sub Inspector (Technical) Posts. The application form online portal activates on 11 July 2018 and candidates register form till 10 August 2018. Lot of candidates apply application form before last date. According to Advertisement the selection to all eligible candidates will be making based on written examination and PET test. First of all, candidates invites to written examination, which will conduct soon. So candidates download TN Police SI Syllabus 2018. Candidates can download their examination syllabus at below. The syllabus according subject wise.
TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018
The syllabus have importance to all application form applied candidates. After fill application form they have required of TNUSRB Sub Inspector (Technical) Exam Syllabus according subject wise. Candidates prepare all topic of examination syllabus to remark higher marks in examination.
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||309 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Form Last Date||10 August 2018|
|Selection Mode||Written & PET|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Category Status||Available Now|
|Official Web Site||tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (Technical) Exam Pattern 2018
The examination will conduct as Objective type. The question paper contains two subject like as General Knowledge and Technical Subjects. Candidates complete preparation to both subjects. There is total 80 Marks which obtain by the candidates in examination. More about Tamilnadu Police SI Syllabus 2018 candidates read in below mention table.
|S. No||Test Type||Subject names||Total Marks|
|1||Written Test or Computer Based Test||General Knowledge||30 Marks|
|2||Technical Subjects||50 Marks|
TN Police Sub Inspector (Technical) Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
The examination syllabus divided in two parts such as General Knowledge and Technical Subjects. Each part also have sub topic in which the question will ask in examination. At below we mention syllabus according to Subject wise.
TNUSRB Technical SI Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- General Science
- Human Physiology
- Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention
- Diet and Balanced diet
- Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology
- History of India Chemistry and Biology viz.
- Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries.
- Scientists and their contributions
- Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilization to the present day Indian modern administration
- Crops, Crops pattern
- Indian Towns and Places
- National Parks
- Location of Major Industries
- Forests and Wildlife
- Economics & Commerce
- Regions of India
- Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall
- Industrial Development
- Population and unemployment problems
- Imports and exports Industrial development and five-year planning
- Current Affairs
- Latest development in Science and technology
- New developments in Trade
- Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works.
- Games and Sports
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution, Citizenship, Elections,
- Parliament and State legislature, Judiciary system
- Local Self- Governments, Centre-State Relations
- National, International awards
- General Technology
www.tnusrbonline.org SI Syllabus 2018 – Technical Topics
Electronic Devices And Circuits
- Field effect Transistor
- Unijunction Transistor, SCR, DIAC, TRIAC & MOSFET
- Intrinsic and extrinsic N-type & p-type
- PN junction diode, zener diode
Electrical Circuits And Machines
- C. Circuits
- Ohm’s law, Kirchoff’s law
- Measuring instruments, Bridges, CRO
- Transducers, Sensors, digital voltmeter
- C. Circuits
- Transformers and Power supplies
- Universal Motor.
- Number System
- Boolean Algebra and logic gates
- Architecture & Instruction set of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller
- I/O and timer
- Digital logic families
- Digital to Analog converter, Analog to digital converter, IC Timer.
- Micro Processor & its Applications
- Programming of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller
Network, Antenna And Propagation
- Fundamentals of Radiation, Antenna parameters
- Oscillating dipole, half wave dipole, folded dipole, Yagi array
- Aperture and Slot Antennas
Communication Engineering And System
- Amplitude Modulation
- Digital Communication techniques
- Wireless Communication.
- Angle Modulation
- Pulse Modulation Techniques
Programming And Application Of Computers
- Introduction to Computers
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Program, Development and Introduction to C,
- C Operators
- I/O Statements and Decision Making.
- Hardware and Software installation and maintenance
- Audio & Video Systems
- Working with Word Processing
Candidates keep stay tuned with us we will provide all data of the recruitment at here. Before examination candidates also can download their Admit card here. We update link to download here.