TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2018, Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern, TS Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus, TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Telangana AEE Syllabus 2018 PDF
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2018
Applicant those apply application form for the Assistant Executive Engineer post now download TS AEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern and start preparation. The examination will conduct in August month as online mode. To select as vacant post candidates must need to prepare him according Telangana AEE Syllabus PDF and cover all topic of syllabus. Candidates give priority to those entire subjects that are strong part of examination and cover more questions in examination. The examination will complete in two part, paper I and Paper II. Candidates need to attempt both examinations so they need to study for both papers. Here on this article we mention TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 for both papers. If the candidate’s clear both paper then they will invite to interview. Follow this page to get upcoming latest information of this recruitment. Here we will provide all latest information regular.
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2018
|Parts||Type of the Exam||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Written Examination (Objective Type)||Paper I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||2 Hours 30 Min|
|Paper II||Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)||150||300||2 Hours 30 Min|
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||SSC Jobs|
Telangana AEE Exam Pattern 2018
- Examination Mode: examination will conduct as online mode (Computer Based Examination)
- Question Paper Type: each question asked as objective type. And there are two Paper, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Question Type: Question will ask as multi choice and candidates need to select one of them as right answer.
- Name of Subject: Question paper divided in two part first common to all candidates as General Studies and General Abilities, and part second is subjective and it different to all branch candidates
- Number of Question: Question paper consist 300 question as objective type, 150 question for General Studies and General Abilities, and 150 for subjective.
- Time Duration: candidates must need to take 150 minute to complete examination in reserve time.
- Marking Scheme: Each wrong answer have negative marks to deduct.
Railway Recruitment 2018 80000+ Vacancies
Telangana AEE Syllabus PDF 2018
|Name of Subject||Name of Sub Topic|
|Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General Studies||· Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana
· Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
· Current Affairs – Regional, National & International
· Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
· Strategies and Sustainable Development.
· Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability
· Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
· General Science
|TSPSC AEE Syllabus for General Abilities||· Number Series.
· Clocks & Calendars.
· Decision Making.
· Blood Relations.
· Number Ranking.
· Syllogistic Reasoning.
· Problem Solving.
· Non-Verbal Series.
· Cubes and Dice
· Visual Memory.
· Embedded Figures
· Alphabet Series.
· Mirror Images.
· Arithmetical Reasoning.
· Arrangements etc.
|Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General English||· Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs,
· Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech,
· Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
· Conjunctions, Conditionals,
· Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words,
· Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs.
· Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often
· Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and
· Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension,
· Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors.
|TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Aptitude||· Time and distance, square roots, Ratio and Proportion, Profit & Loss, Percentages.
· Mixture and Allegation, Trigonometric ratio, Discount, Circle and its chords, Graphs of Linear Equations
· Time & work, Regular Polygons, Interest, Quadrilaterals, Averages, Standard Identities etc
|TSPSC Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering||· Simple Stresses and Strains
· Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
· Bending and Shear Stress
· Columns and Struts
· Deflections and Slopes
· The Fluid Statics
· Fluid Dynamics
· Flow Measurements
· Compressible Flow
· Flow through Pipes
|TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering||· Engineering Mechanics
· Mechanics of Materials
· Theory of Machines
· Machine Design
· Fluid Mechanics
· Power Engineering
· I.C. Engines
· Refrigeration and air-conditioning
· Turbo machinery
· Engineering Materials
· Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
· Machining and Machine Tool Operations
· Metrology and Inspection
· Computer Integrated Manufacturing
· Production Planning and Control
· Inventory Control
· Operations Research
|TSPSC Syllabus for Civil Engineering||· Building Materials & Construction
· Strength of materials & Theory of Structures
· RCC & Steel Structures
· Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
· Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
· Environmental Engineering
· Transportation Engineering
· Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
· Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
|Telangana PSC Syllabus for Electrical Engineering||· Electric Circuits and Fields
· Electrical Machines
· Power Systems
· Electrical and Electronic Measurements
· Analog and Digital Electronics
· Power Electronics
· Electric Drives
Thanks to all candidates to read this article and collect Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus 2018. After that candidates now continue their examination preparation according syllabus and patter. Nearby the examination date you can solve previous question paper and model test paper to revise syllabus.
Also Check >>>>> TSPSC Recruitment 2018
after make submission them online application form you all candidates also can be check TSPSC AEE Hall Ticket 2018
A New recruitment notification has release to AEE Posta. Interested candidates apply application form and start examination preparation according syllabus wise.